Applied Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Santa Clara. The venture was found in North America in United States. Applied Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Applied Ventures, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, ARCH Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, ARCH Venture Partners, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ARCH Venture Partners, Intel Capital, General Motors Ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This Applied Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spin Memory, ClearEdge Power, Ultivue. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Renewable Energy, Solar. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|06 Sep 2022||Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$80M||17 May 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$55M||28 Mar 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$68M||01 Mar 2022||Campbell, California, United States|
|$18M||29 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||27 Apr 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$139M||19 Apr 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
Ideal Semiconductor Devices
|$11M||15 Apr 2021||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$10M||04 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Ultivue announced the completion of a $50m Series D round of financing.
– New investors include Ally Bridge Group, Pura Vida Investments and Tao Capital Partners.
– Previous venture investors in Ultivue who also participated in the financing include ARCH Ventures, Northpond Ventures and Applied Ventures, LLC.
– This additional funding will help Ultivue strengthen its position in the market, deliver innovative solutions to address the dynamic nature of tumor biology from precious tissue samples and to provide researchers and pathologists with the ability to fully realize the potential of tissue biomarkers within digital pathology workflows.
– SES Closes $139M Series D Funding
– The round was led by General Motors with participation from existing investors SK Inc., Temasek, Applied Ventures LLC, Shanghai Auto and Vertex.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate technology development, expand its technical, business and manufacturing teams, and expedite the commercialization of Li-Metal batteries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.