Apax Digital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. Apax Digital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2020. This Apax Digital works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Apax Digital is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moda Operandi, Wizeline, Signavio.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Apax Digital, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Summit Partners, Sierra Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Comerica Incorporated, Trustbridge Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Orchid Asia Group Management, Matrix Partners China, Trustbridge Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerate Long Island||Melville, New York, United States|
|Altium Limited||California, La Jolla, United States|
|BetterCapital AngelList syndicate||-|
|Boyuan Zichan||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Brandon Point Industries Limited||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|DreamTech Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Great American Insurance Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Handuo Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Heads or Tails Investments||-|
|Lanhu Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nantong Yingji Construction Management||-|
|Normandie Participations||Basse-Normandie, France, Normandy|
|Nuochengda Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Parallel||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Reale Group||Italy, Piemonte, Torino|
|Yinker||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$239M||18 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$100M||21 Feb 2022||Xuanwu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$50M||01 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||12 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|23 Jun 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$41M||24 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||27 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$65M||14 Jul 2020||Bavaria|
Prove (formerly Payfone)
|$98M||18 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Tide from London, UK provides a business financial platform that offers business accounts and related banking services, as well as a comprehensive set of software solutions.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by funds advised by Apax Digital, the growth equity team of Apax Partners, with participation from existing investors Anthemis, Augmentum, Jigsaw, Local Globe / Latitude, SBI, and SpeedInvest.
– The new investment will be used to continue to develop their business financial platform, grow their market share and expand globally.
– Guesty, the leading property management platform that automates and streamlines all complex operational needs accompanying short-term rental management, has raised $50m Series D funding.
– The round was led by the Apax Digital Fund with participation from the AMI Opportunities Fund, both advised by Apax Partners.
– Existing investors Viola Growth, Flashpoint, Vertex Ventures, Kingfisher Investment Advisors and La Maison Partners also participated.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.