The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Ankona Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, Simon Equity Partners, LLC, GoAhead Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertical Venture Partners, The Raine Group, Grayhawk Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising Platforms, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight VideoAmp. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Jon Bauch.
Funds with similar focus
|AdUX||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Alpha Square Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Automative Supplier Innovation Program||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Bull City Venture Partners||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Closed Loop Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Marshfield Investment Partners||United States, Wausau, Wisconsin|
|Mediaocean||New York, New York, United States|
|Peg's Foundation||Hudson, Ohio, United States|
|Scoggin Capital Management||-|
|Shareholder Value Management||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Simcah Management||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Slifer Designs||Colorado, Edwards, United States|
|Sunrise Securities||New York, New York, United States|
|The Gordon and Donva Crawford Trust||-|
|The Springfield Project||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Yangjiade||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$18M||28 Feb 2023||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$12M||06 Oct 2022||Laguna Niguel, California, United States|
|$20M||21 Jun 2022||Sandy, Utah, United States|
|$30M||25 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||15 Dec 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$35M||08 Dec 2021||Draper, Utah, United States|
|$275M||21 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$20M||21 Sep 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$11M||29 Jun 2021||Draper, Utah, United States|
– Canopy announced it has received $11m in new funding from investors including Ankona Capital.
– The round includes new investor Ankona Capital as well as existing investors NewView Capital, Pelion Venture Partners and Tenaya Capital among others.
– This new capital will be used to continue to build the accounting industry’s first cloud-first, mobile, modern practice suite.
– Canopy is investing in the development of its product in order to be at the forefront of this trend, identifying pain points and delivering value to customers while developing the innovative solutions accounting professionals need to operate successfully.
– The accounting industry continues to undergo a shift towards cloud-based solutions built with both the accountant and the accountant’s client in mind – a trend that was accelerated by the pandemic.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.