Amplifyher Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Tricia Black.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Copper Cow Coffee, CoEdition, Summersalt. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Retail. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Amplifyher Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, MassChallenge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Total Ventures, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, Silverton Partners, Plug and Play.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Canso Investment Counsel||Canada, Ontario, Richmond Hill|
|Compuware||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|ETCapital||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|FMHC Corporation||Des Plaines, Illinois, United States|
|Jones Boys Ventures||-|
|Progressivist Investment Capital||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|Startupbootcamp Commerce Amsterdam||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Tokyo Black||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$15M||09 Feb 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||03 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||14 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||14 Sep 2021||-|
|$4M||07 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||23 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||14 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||08 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||09 Feb 2021||New York, United States|
– Toucan, a startup that helps users learn a new language while they browse the web, is announcing that it has raised an additional $4.5 million in seed funding.
– The new round was led by LightShed Ventures, with participation from new investors Next Play Ventures, Concrete Rose Capital, GingerBread Capital, Form Capital, Goodwater Capital, Hampton VC, Spacecadet Ventures, GTMfund, Baron Davis Enterprises and Human Ventures, as well as existing investors GSV Ventures, Amplifyher Ventures and Vitalize.
– Toucan will use the new funding to expand the team from 12 to 16.
– It’s also planning to internationalize — so not just translating English to Spanish, but Spanish to English, and so on — and is launching a new Safari extension (it will support more browsers in the future).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.