In 2010 was created Allos Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Carmel.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Allos Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Scale Computing, ALung Technologies, Bolstra Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Media and Entertainment, Enterprise Software.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Allos Ventures, startups are often financed by 4G Ventures, Tim Kopp, Mutual Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Elevate Ventures, High Alpha, Collina Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Claremont Creek Ventures, 4G Ventures, Sequoia Capital.
The fund was created by Don Aquilano, John C. McIlwraith. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
Rimsys Regulatory Management Software
|$16M||02 Dec 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$60M||13 Oct 2021||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|01 Aug 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$1M||09 Jun 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$5M||06 Jun 2021||Ohio, United States|
|$7M||02 Jun 2021||Indiana, United States|
|$11M||05 Feb 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||14 Dec 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||09 Sep 2020||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
– Codelicious, a computer science curriculum platform, has raised a $3.8m round of seed funding co-led by EduLab Capital Partners and Allos Ventures.
– Additional investors included Sixty8 Capital, GRE Capital, and Elevate Ventures.
– Codelicious’s patented technology tailors instructional assets within a course to a school or district’s unique instructional cadence.
– Carefeed closed a venture financing round.
– The round was led by Allos Ventures with participation by M25.
– Carefeed will expand its footprint in skilled nursing and senior living communities across the United States and Canada, enhance its digital communication platform, and broaden its offerings into other patient care settings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.