This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Ireland. Allegion Ventures is a CVC is a part of a larger organization. The the headquarters of this VC is in Dublin.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7-8 participants. Along with Allegion Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Felicis Ventures, Citi Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz as well as 6 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Vitruvian Partners, Tola Capital, Steve Pagliuca.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Pindrop, HqO, Robin are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Business Intelligence, Commercial Real Estate. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 11 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: allegion.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.