The company was established in Europe in Ireland. Allegion Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dublin.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Allegion Ventures, startups are often financed by Felicis Ventures, Citi Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vitruvian Partners, Tola Capital, Steve Pagliuca.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Intelligence, Commercial Real Estate. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pindrop, HqO, Robin For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||04 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$60M||08 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||14 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$18M||24 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||13 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$36M||16 Jul 2020||Culver City, California, United States|
|$9M||21 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|03 Mar 2020||Culver City, California, United States|
|$20M||01 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– HqO, a Boston, MA-based tenant experience operating system for commercial office buildings, raised $60M in Series C funding.
– Backers included previous investors Accomplice, Insight Partners, JLL Spark, Navitas Capital, DivcoWest, Allegion Ventures, and The Pagliuca Family Office and new investors PruVen Capital, Cushman & Wakefield, and Suffolk Capital.
– The company will use the funds to continue to scale, expand its existing presence in Boston, New York City, London, and Paris, as well as open new offices in Toronto and the Midwest and West Coast regions of the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.