The main department of described VC is located in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Intelligence, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AMCS Group, TERMINALFOUR, Gridstore. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this NCB Ventures works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2010.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NCB Ventures, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, Ulster Bank Diageo Venture Fund, Shannon Development Company. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enterprise Ireland, Ulster Bank Diageo Venture Fund, Shannon Development Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, Investec, ONSET Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||06 Jun 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$2M||05 Mar 2021||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|$12M||15 Oct 2012||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$1M||09 Dec 2011||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|$1M||17 Dec 2010||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$1M||07 Jan 2010||Ireland, County Dublin|
|$6M||06 Feb 2009||The Metropolitan District of Limerick City, County Limerick, Ireland|
|$944K||15 Feb 2007||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$2M||11 Oct 2006||The Metropolitan District of Limerick City, County Limerick, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.