In 1981 was created Advent Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farfetch, Algeta, Santarus. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Electronics, Health Care.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. This Advent Venture Partners works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Advent Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Intel Capital, Atlas Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Atlas Venture, Intel Capital, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Oxford Capital Partners, Index Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$130M||17 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$100M||20 Jun 2019||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$34M||03 Mar 2015||England|
|$66M||01 May 2014||-|
|$20M||08 Oct 2013||California, United States|
|$28M||20 Aug 2013||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$12M||22 Jul 2013||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||03 Jun 2013||England|
|$20M||03 Mar 2013||-|
– Wiz from Palo Alto and Tel Aviv develops a platform for companies to secure their cloud infrastructure at scale.
– Series B $130m round brings company valuation to more than $1.7b.
– The round was led by Advent Venture Partners with participation from existing investors Cyberstarts, Index Ventures, Insight Partners and Sequoia Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding operations and business reach since its emergence from stealth three months ago.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.