Ackerley Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle. The company was established in North America in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2006. Comparing to the other companies, this Ackerley Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2009.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Ackerley Partners, startups are often financed by TransCosmos, Adams Capital Management, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Adams Capital Management, TransCosmos, Draper Richards. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Adams Capital Management, TransCosmos, monashees.
The fund was created by Christopher Ackerley, Kim Ackerley, Ted Ackerley. The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Search Engine, Social Media. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jott, Judys Book, PlumTV.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Capital Association||Kansas, Overland Park, United States|
|Ariana Capital Investment||-|
|Berggruen Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|National Institute of Justice for research||-|
|NOS Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Research Technology Ventures||-|
|Richmedia||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Meguro|
|UCL Advances Business Support||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Wistone||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$550K||06 Aug 2010||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$8M||27 Jul 2010||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||20 Nov 2007||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||11 May 2007||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$9M||16 Jan 2007||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||22 Dec 2006||New York, United States|
|$1M||11 Dec 2006||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||28 Sep 2006||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Jul 2004||Seattle, Washington, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.