In 2013 was created 9Mile Labs, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this 9Mile Labs performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from 9Mile Labs is 1-5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Downstream, Comr.se, Upflex
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the 9Mile Labs, startups are often financed by Startup Next, Rev1 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, Splash Capital, Acceleprise. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, Next Wave Impact, Marc Brands.
The fund was created by Kevin Croy, Kevin Croy, Sandy Sharma, Sanjay Puri, Tom Casey.
Funds with similar focus
|Al Serkal Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|AmTRAN Technology||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Athene Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CB Health Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Cboe Global Markets||Kansas, Lenexa, United States|
|Companion Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Eminent Venture Capital||-|
|Financial Information Technologies (Fintech)||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|Global Asia Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Mengyun Yiruan||China, Shanghai|
|Qianhai Zhongwei Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Tandem Expansion||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Wellesleys||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Wesfarmers||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Yitu Technology||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||21 Feb 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|31 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$320K||01 Jan 2019||Washington, United States|
|$435K||07 Nov 2018||Delaware, United States|
|$3M||07 Aug 2018||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$500K||02 Apr 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||15 Mar 2018||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|22 Jan 2018||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|16 Oct 2017||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.