United States, New York
The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the 77 Ventures, startups are often financed by Chris Sacca. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, VantagePoint Capital Partners, Tech Coast Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VTF Capital, NEXT Frontier Capital, Knight Enterprise Fund.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Submittable. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Publishing, Software.
The top activity for fund was in 2012. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ge.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial last, last, first_initial '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.