Boom Entertainment Raises $15M in Series A Funding
21 Sep, 2021
– LOVO, a Berkeley, California-based artificial intelligence (AI) voice & synthetic speech tool developer, closed a $4.5m pre-Series A round.
– The round was led by South Korean Kakao Entertainment along with Kakao Investment and LG CNS, an IT solution affiliate of LG Group.
– The proceeds will be used to propel its research and development in artificial intelligence and synthetic speech and grow the team.
– LOVO has 17 people, including both co-founders, chief executive office Charlie Choi and COO Lee.
– The company plans to double down on improving LOVO’s AI model, enhance its AI voices and develop a better product that surpasses any that exists in the current market, Lee said.