Bain Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The typical startup value when the investment from Bain Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bain Capital works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Nets, SquareTrade, Solect Technology Group
This organization was formed by James Nahirny, Michael Krupka. We also calculated 14 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Bain Capital, startups are often financed by Quaker BioVentures, True Ventures, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, Quaker BioVentures, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bain Capital Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Venrock.
Funds with similar focus
|Andrea Holdings International||-|
|CDP Equity||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Dexcom||California, San Diego, United States|
|GAN Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Halen Brands||Fairfield, New Jersey, United States|
|Hub Angels Investment Group||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Intuition Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Juhe Capital||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Morgan Stanley Dean Witter||New York, New York, United States|
|Next Innovation||Japan, Tokyo|
|PA Grand Opportunity||-|
|Pharmascience||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Pioneer Square Labs||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Swiss Capacity Building Facility||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|The Investors Syndicate||-|
|TOMS Shoes||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Wisconsin Super Angel Fund||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|08 Feb 2023||Elkhart, Indiana, United States|
|$20M||18 Jan 2023||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$400M||12 Jan 2023||Kowloon, Hong Kong, China|
|$35M||09 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Cuisine Solutions, Inc.
|$250M||06 Jun 2022||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|$8M||11 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$172M||05 May 2022||Haryana, Haryana, India|
IIFL Investment Managers
|$478M||31 Mar 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$10M||17 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Berlin Brands Group (BBG) — one of the new wave of e-commerce startups hoping to build lucrative economies of scale around buying up smaller brands that sell on marketplaces like Amazon and using technology to run and scale them more efficiently — has picked up a big round of funding to fill out that mission.
– The startup has closed a round of $700 million, comprising both equity and debt, which it will use in part to continue building its fulfillment and logistics infrastructure, as well as its tech platform, and in part to buy more companies.
– Bain Capital is leading the equity portion of this round.
– Moveworks, a platform designed to automate support at work, announced that it closed a $200m series C funding round led by Tiger Global and Alkeon Capital, with participation from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, ICONIQ Growth, and Kleiner Perkins.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to $315m and value the company at $2.1bn post-money, representing one of the largest investments in an AI platform for employee service to date.
– With conventional approaches, support teams take an average of three days to address issues including IT tickets, HR requests, and policy questions by hand, causing disruptions that can delay work.
– Nearly one-third of departments regularly affected by technical problems say that an hour of downtime costs them $1m or more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.