Bain Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The typical startup value when the investment from Bain Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bain Capital works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Nets, SquareTrade, Solect Technology Group
This organization was formed by James Nahirny, Michael Krupka. We also calculated 14 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Bain Capital, startups are often financed by Quaker BioVentures, True Ventures, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, Quaker BioVentures, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bain Capital Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Venrock.
|10M||15 May 2011||United States, New York|
Chrome River Technologies
|35M||04 Jan 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|3M||18 Oct 2006||United States, San Jose|
|02 Sep 2015|
|100M||15 Feb 2000||United States, Yonkers|
|50M||15 Feb 2000||United States, San Jose|
|10M||23 May 2006||Canada, Kirkland|
|10M||20 Mar 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|5M||18 Jul 2018||United States, Elizabethtown|
|33M||15 Oct 2007||United States, Lower Providence Township|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.