The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Cloud Management. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CoreStack.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Additio Investment Group||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Beijing Liyue Jinshi Investment Center (LP)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chengdu Venture Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Chengtai Xinxi||China, Shanghai|
|CQVB||Canada, Quebec, Quebec|
|Erickson Capital||Beaverton, Oregon, United States|
|Executive Forum Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Falcon Partners||New Jersey, Roseland, United States|
|Great Virtue Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|HSBC Securities||New York, New York, United States|
|Julz||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Nazca Capital||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|NL Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Portillos||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|Shin-Ei Animation||Japan, Tokyo|
|TechFellow Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Xpring||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$4M||11 Aug 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||15 Jun 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$3M||13 May 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$4M||27 Apr 2021||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$2M||26 Apr 2021||Concord, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||17 Mar 2020||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$3M||23 Oct 2018||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
– Nirmata is a software solutions provider for governance, compliance, security, and automation of production Kubernetes workloads and clusters.
– The company raised $4.0m in pre-series A funding.
– The round was led by Z5 Capital with participation from Uncorrelated Ventures, Samsung Next, Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV) and angel investors Saqib Syed and BV Jagadeesh.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and development of Kyverno.
– ArmorCode is a Palo Alto, Calif.-based startup delivering application security at the speed of DevOps.
– The company raised $3m in seed financing.
– The round was led by Sierra Ventures with participation from Tau Ventures and Z5 Capital and individual investors Andreas Kuehlmann (CEO, Tortuga Logic; former security executive at Synopsys) and Prithvi Rai (former Sr. Director of Security at Uber, Facebook, and Yahoo!).
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.