Volition Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Volition Capital, startups are often financed by Fidelity Ventures, General Catalyst, Sapphire Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, General Catalyst, SAP. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, SAP, Intel Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Chewy, iPipeline, Cortera. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Larry Cheng, Roger Hurwitz, Sean Cantwell. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Volition Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|AP Capital Partners||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|BAT Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CARB-X||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Changxiang Entertainment||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|Commercial Bank of Dubai||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Draper B1||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencia|
|FondElec Essential Services Growth Fund||-|
|Fox Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|HamiltonApex Technology Ventures||California, Solana Beach, United States|
|Jiayuan Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|MetLife Foundation||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Orios Venture Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Shanghai Zhonglai||China, Shanghai|
|Shavit Capital||Israel, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District|
|Shengming Enterprise management||China, Chongqing, Yubei|
|Sumitomo Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Transamerica Technology Finance||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$13M||25 May 2022||Santa Ana, California, United States|
|$1B||15 Feb 2022||Addison, Texas, United States|
|$50M||07 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||16 Nov 2021||Columbia, Maryland, United States|
|$22M||13 Oct 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$12M||01 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||14 Sep 2021||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$19M||29 Jul 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$25M||22 Jul 2021||Bradenton, Florida, United States|
– Social commerce platform Millions.co raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Volition Capital and joined by other investors.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and grow its user base.
– The company is currently focused on combat sports and gyms.
– OneDay, a Dallas TX-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for businesses to use video to drive growth and engagement, raised $19m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Volition Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth with key hires, market expansion, and continued investment in building technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.