venVelo appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Winter Park.
The current fund was established by Peter McAlindon. The overall number of key employees were 8.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight flexEngage (formerly flexReceipts), Vigilant Biosciences, Fattmerchant. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Facial Recognition. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This venVelo works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the venVelo, startups are often financed by Florida Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research, Florida Opportunity Fund, Florida Angel Nexus. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Florida Opportunity Fund, Florida Angel Nexus, DeepWork Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fulcrum Equity Partners, Florida Opportunity Fund, Florida Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research.
Funds with similar focus
|Derui Qiyuan Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Encubate Holdings||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|FISM||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Forage Capital Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Leukemia & Lymphoma Society||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Midas Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|PRIME Impact Fund||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zhuji Hongyi Cultural Industry Investment||China, Zhejiang, Zhuji|
|21 Feb 2023||Florida, United States|
|$3M||22 Sep 2022||-|
|$715K||27 Jan 2022||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$2M||30 Nov 2021||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$1M||04 Dec 2017||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$5M||24 Oct 2017||Orlando, Florida, United States|
Actionable Quality Assurance
|15 Mar 2017||Gainesville, Florida, United States|
|07 Sep 2016||Ormond Beach, Florida, United States|
|$5M||11 Jul 2016||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.