United States, Brooklyn
URBAN-X appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Brooklyn. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Internet of Things. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Toggle, nello, Lunewave For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the URBAN-X, startups are often financed by Urban Us, SOSV, Wharton Alumni Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wharton Alumni Angels, Ekistic Ventures, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Urban Us, SOSV, Wharton Alumni Angels.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: urban-x.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
2.2% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.