TTP Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The main department of described VC is located in the Melbourn. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the TTP Ventures, startups are often financed by Prelude Trust, Act Venture Capital, 3i Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Prelude Trust, Draper Esprit, Act Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Prelude Trust, Atlante Seeds, Act Venture Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intense, ZBD Displays, Azuro. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Mobile.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Comparing to the other companies, this TTP Ventures performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The top activity for fund was in 2006. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Black Horse Capital Advisors||-|
|Born Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Cong Vang JSC||-|
|Cross River Bank||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|Eindhoven Venture Capital Fund II||-|
|Essence Ventures LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Feng Xin||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Grow-NY||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|Hongyun Venture Fund||China, Mianyang, Sichuan|
|Huashan Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hygeia Capital LLC||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|JC Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|JP Asia Capital Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Knightsbridge Executive Services||-|
|MIT Alumni Angels of DC||-|
|Oktogon Ventures||Budapest, Hungary|
|Telekom Investment Pool||-|
|14 Oct 2013||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$849K||18 Jul 2012||Italy, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
|$12M||29 Jan 2008||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$26M||24 Oct 2007||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$12M||21 Aug 2007||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||25 Sep 2006||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||30 Aug 2006||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||01 Jan 2006||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Oct 2005||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.