In 2005 was created Torch Hill Investment Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HemCon Medical Technologies, TradeBeam. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Torch Hill Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Enterprise Partners, Sigma Partners, The Carlyle Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Camden Partners, The Carlyle Group, Sprout Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Carlyle Group, Sprout Group, Sigma Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The important activity for fund was in 2007. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Torch Hill Investment Partners works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010.
|02 Jun 2011||Virginia, United States|
|$7M||21 Sep 2009||California, United States|
|$29M||23 Aug 2007||California, United States|
HemCon Medical Technologies
|$12M||20 Mar 2007||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$110M||01 Apr 2006||Rochelle Park, New Jersey, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.