Times Bridge is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Redwood City.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Smart Home, Home Renovation. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Houzz, MUBI, Smule.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Times Bridge, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Sequoia Capital, GGV Capital.
The current fund was established by Rishi Jaitly. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|Amylin Pharmaceuticals||California, San Diego, United States|
|D&R Group||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|DWANGO Japan||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Economic Development of the Longueuil Conurbation||Boucherville, Canada, Quebec|
|Flywheel Fund||Bloomington, Indiana, United States|
|Franklin Square Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|HealthCare Royalty Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Jayant Group||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Kelin Chuangye||China, Shanghai|
|Manipal Hospitals||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|NY Group Partners||-|
|Prestige Angel||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Richard Rainwater||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Solis Capital Partners||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|The National Venture Capital Association - NVCA||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Tuniu||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Vanilla IP Co. Ltd.||-|
|Velar Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Weltbild||Augsburg, Bayern, Germany|
|Willfly Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$30M||16 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$85M||28 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$47M||11 Jun 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$53M||12 Feb 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|13 Mar 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$20M||17 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|10 Oct 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.