The company was established in Europe in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Fu00fcrstenfeldbruck.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. This Think.Health works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by Dr. Florian Kainzinger.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Think.Health, startups are often financed by Keiretsu Capital, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, about:seed GmbH. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Atlantic Labs, Northpond Ventures, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, SpinLab - The HHL Accelerator, Northpond Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Fitness. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Caspar Health, PreOmics, First Light Diagnostics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
Funds with similar focus
|Accel X||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Belcube||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Gary Community Investments||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Good Technology||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Hitachi Ventures||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Huawei Technologies||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Incutex Company Builders||Argentina, Córdoba, Cordoba|
|INROADS Capital Partners||Evanston, Illinois, United States|
|Kington Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|McDonald Partners||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|MetaStable Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Resources Connection||California, Costa Mesa, United States|
|Rhon-Klinikum||Bad Neustadt An Der Saale, Bavaria, Germany|
|Rongta Ziben||China, Guangxi, Jiangsu|
|Serena Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Vilitas GmbH & Co. KG||Aachen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|WSR Capital||Colorado, Highlands Ranch, United States|
|Zencoder||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$8M||09 Nov 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$5M||25 Oct 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$20M||19 Oct 2022||Dresden, Sachsen, Germany|
|$102M||16 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$3M||25 Oct 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||02 Jun 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$19M||26 May 2020||Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|07 May 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||04 Feb 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Inflammatix, a pioneering molecular diagnostics company, announced today the closing of a $102m Series D round of financing to support development and commercialization of its novel immune response diagnostics portfolio.
– D1 Capital Partners led the round, with participation from the company’s existing investors, including Northpond Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Think.Health, and OSF Healthcare Ventures.
– Sepsis caused more than five million deaths annually worldwide before the COVID-19 pandemic, and severe COVID-19 has been recognized as viral sepsis. In addition, antibiotic resistance is directly responsible for more than 700,000 deaths annually worldwide.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.