InnoVen Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from InnoVen Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this InnoVen Capital performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Apps, Travel. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shopclues, GreyOrange, Xpressbees.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the InnoVen Capital, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital, Jungle Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, Jungle Ventures, Gobi Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by International Finance Corporation, Chiratae Ventures, SAIF Partners.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
|6M||14 Jul 2016||India, Mumbai|
Mswipe Technologies Private Limited
|14 May 2019||India, Mumbai|
|7M||26 Oct 2017||United States, San Diego|
|826K||01 Dec 2017||India, Mumbai|
|4M||21 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
|01 Apr 2017||India, Noida|
|01 Jan 2019||India, Gurugram|
|31 Jan 2019||India, Bengaluru|
|01 Jan 2019||India, Bengaluru|
|6M||09 May 2017||India, Gurugram|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.