Shoreline Venture Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Peter Craddock, Robert Spears. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Shoreline Venture Management, startups are often financed by Psilos Group, Oracle Strategic Partners, TDF Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are American River Ventures, eFund, ZG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rock Creek Capital, Alloy Ventures, Shea Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PatientSafe Solutions, Coinflip Solutions, DBM Cloud Systems, Inc.. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Publishing, Social Media Marketing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Shoreline Venture Management performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|1000K||21 Apr 2017||Canada, Vancouver|
|01 May 2016||United States, Plano|
|3M||14 Jun 2018||United States, Plano|
|15M||09 Dec 2003||United States, San Diego|
|4M||01 Dec 2003||United States, San Diego|
Health Hero Network
|16M||17 Nov 2006||United States, Palo Alto|
|8M||03 Dec 2014||United States, Seattle|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.