Funds with similar focus
|Access Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Auxxo||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Aztec Venture Network||California, San Diego, United States|
|Beijing Council International Auction Co.,Ltd||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|FreakOut Holdings||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Hightower||New York, New York, United States|
|Jiangxi Bokan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Jiangxi|
|Nordea Accelerator||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|North Coast Opportunities Technology Fund||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Shenzhen Tianying Chuangfu Investment Consulting||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shenzhenshi Xiaohe Chuangye Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SPL Software||Germany, Niederkrüchten, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Symmetry Dimensions||Japan, Tokyo|
|TTV Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Velorum Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Vienna Business Agency||Austria, Vienna|
|Xinyi Fund||China, Hongkou District|
|Xuyan Shangwu Zixun||China, Fengxian District|
|YAMADA Consulting Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|$8M||04 Aug 2022||Florida, United States|
|$4M||02 Aug 2022||San Juan, Rizal, Philippines|
|$30M||14 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||07 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$29M||22 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||01 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$130M||27 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||04 Jan 2022||Kennesaw, Georgia, United States|
|$1M||07 Dec 2021||-|
– Opya from San Mateo is a developer of early intervention solutions for autism.
– Company raised $15.4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by new investors Panoramic Ventures, SB Opportunity Fund, Disability Opportunity Fund, and Raven One Ventures, as well as prior investors Divergent Investments and Altitude Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to scale its clinical care, add leadership talent, and accelerate its product innovation.
– Paystand, the blockchain-enabled payment network for business, announced its $50 million Series C round of funding led by NewView Capital with participation from SoftBank’s Opportunity Fund, King River Capital, Industrious Ventures, and Transform Capital.
– This new round nearly doubles the funding Paystand raised in prior rounds and reflects the company’s triple-digit growth as it leads the movement for an open commercial finance system.
– Paystand will use this new capital to invest in redefining B2B payments to accelerate the shift to a more business-centric payment infrastructure.
– With the funding, Jazmin Medina of NewView Capital will join the board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.