Renaissance Venture Capital Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Ann Arbor
Renaissance Venture Capital Fund was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Ann Arbor. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Cirius Therapeutics, Millendo Therapeutics, ArborMetrix are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Medical Device, Service Industry. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Aside from Renaissance Venture Capital Fund, start-ups are often funded by Arboretum Ventures, eLab Ventures, Wolverine Venture Fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Frazier Healthcare Partners, Arboretum Ventures, Adams Street Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Frazier Healthcare Partners, Arboretum Ventures, Adams Street Partners.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: renvcf.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.