Raptor Group is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2009. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Jim Pallotta.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Raptor Group, startups are often financed by SenaHill Partners, On Grid Ventures, Wicklow Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBI Group, RRE Ventures, Blockchain Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RRE Ventures, INBlockchain, Xiaolai Li.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Asset Management. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Paxos, Popdust, Nebulous (Sia & Obelisk).
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Fabric Ventures||United Kingdom, London|
|Highlander Venture Fund||-|
|TriCore Solutions||United States, Norwell|
|Deutsche Post||Germany, Bonn|
|Acer||Taiwan, New Taipei|
|American Public Media||United States, Saint Paul|
|Friendly Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|ClearBridge Investments||United States, New York|
|Mercator Broadband Partners||United States, Reston|
|Qicheng Ziben||China, Xiamen|
|Springdale Ventures||United States, Austin|
|Forum Equity Partners||Canada, Toronto|
|Z Capital Group||United States, Lake Forest|
|QS Capital||China, Xiamen|
|Coolhouse Labs||United States, Harbor Springs|
|Henan Chengyu Nongye Keji||China, Henan|
|Sweat Equities||United States, Dallas|
|District Capital Partners||United States, Washington|
|Edge VC||United Kingdom, London|
|$15M||25 Aug 2021||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
|$15M||17 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$7M||25 Jun 2021|
|$20M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Boston|
|$1M||02 Jun 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|$1M||04 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$9M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Miami|
|$7M||31 Mar 2021||Pakistan, Islamabad|
|$50M||09 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
– Trifecta, a Sacramento, Calif.-based organic food delivery service, closed a $20m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Spring Lake Equity Partners (Plated, Signify Health), with participation from Data Point Capital, Raptor Group, and Hall Group.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand the reach of its core fully prepared meal delivery services and its immersive digital offerings.
– Pngme is a San Francisco, CA-based financial data infrastructure and machine learning-as-a-service platform.
– The company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Octopus Ventures with participation from Lateral Capital, Unshackled Ventures, Raptor Group, EchoVC, Future Africa, Two Small Fish Ventures, and a group of individual angel investors including RallyCap’s Hayden Simmons, Plaid’s Dan Khan, former COO of RBC Capital Markets Richard Talbot, and Intersect VC’s Kyle Ellicott among others.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its executive team with the hiring of Lorraine Kageni Maina as Chief Strategy Officer and Nick Masson as Chief Technology Officer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.