In 2003 was created Queen City Angels First Funds, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cincinnati. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Queen City Angels First Funds, startups are often financed by Ohio Third Frontier, North Coast Angel Fund, JumpStart Inc.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rev1 Ventures, North Coast Angel Fund, JumpStart. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rev1 Ventures, OhioHealth.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intellirod Spine. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Pet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Arcadia Funds||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ayce Capital Partners||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Baxalta Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|BKW||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|DocuSign||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Global Investment Technologies||New York, New York, United States|
|Goff Capital||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|GreatWall Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Green Cow Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|HgCapital Trust plc||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Impact Capital||New York, Pittsford, United States|
|iSME||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Josh Liberman Investment Group||-|
|Maker Studios||California, Culver City, United States|
|Michael J. Fox Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|Peninsula Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|$1M||26 Jul 2016||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||16 Jan 2015||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.