Cipio Partners appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2003. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Luxembourg. The company was established in Europe in Luxembourg.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Cipio Partners, startups are often financed by Wellington Partners, Balderton Capital, Earlybird Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Wellington Partners, Core Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Core Capital Partners, Wellington Partners.
The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Cipio Partners works on 17 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Market Research. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Saifun Semiconductors Ltd., Launchmetrics, Openet
|20M||17 Aug 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||29 Mar 2010|
|8M||25 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||22 Feb 2002||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|10 Jun 2003||United States, Libertyville|
|12 Jan 2016||Germany, Ketsch|
|11 Dec 2015||France, Valbonne|
HR New Media
|13 Jun 2012||Germany, Berlin|
|01 Feb 2017||Ireland, Dublin|
|01 May 2018||Germany, Berlin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.