InnovationQuarter appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2014. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the The Hague.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the InnovationQuarter, startups are often financed by HPE Growth, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Skuli Mogensen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vesalius Biocapital Partners, S.R.I.W., Rabobank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Sambrinvest, SFPI-FPIM.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cybersprint, Doculayer, LeydenJar Technologies. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Oil and Gas, Risk Management.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this InnovationQuarter works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
|37M||08 Jul 2020||Netherlands, Leiden|
|14M||03 Mar 2016||Netherlands, The Hague|
|4M||24 Oct 2014||Netherlands, Leiden|
|8M||02 May 2019||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|8M||15 Jun 2021||Netherlands, Leiden|
|5M||05 Mar 2017||Netherlands, The Hague|
|1M||15 Jun 2021||Netherlands, Leiden|
|5M||15 Jun 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|20M||11 Apr 2018||Netherlands, Leiden|
|1M||12 Mar 2020||Netherlands, The Hague|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.