Funds with similar focus
|AllBright||England, London, United Kingdom|
|California Institute for Regenerative Medicine||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Disruptive Capital Finance||England, London, United Kingdom|
|DMC Stratex Networks||California, San Jose, United States|
|Franciscan Sisters of Mary||Bridgeton, Missouri, United States|
|GlobalFoundries||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Higginbotham Strategic Investments||-|
|Ju Shi Chuang Tou||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Jumbo Sheen Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Rock Springs Capital||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Startupbootcamp Amsterdam||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Taiko Bank||Japan, Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture|
|US Ecology||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|VNG||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Yabeo Capital||Bavaria, Bayern, Germany|
|Zhongyan Chuangxin Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ZM Invest||Podkarpackie, Poland, Ropczyce|
|$223M||25 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||14 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||18 May 2022||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$60M||21 Apr 2022||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$2M||01 Mar 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$5M||03 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$3M||11 Jan 2022||-|
|$2M||10 Jan 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$37M||17 Dec 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
– Valoreo, a Latin American e-commerce company, raised $30m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Presight Capital and Kingsway Capital and joined by existing investors Kaszek, Upper90 and FJ Labs.
– The company declined to break down how much equity it raised in its seed round, but including debt, Valoreo has secured $80m since inception.
– It plans to use the new capital mostly to continue acquiring e-commerce brands across Mexico, Brazil and Colombia as well as to do more hiring.
– Singapore-based Syfe, a robo-advisor app, raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Valar Ventures and joined by Presight Capital and Unbound.
– It brings Syfe’s total raised so far to $52.4m since it was founded in 2017.
– The startup did not disclose its Series B post-money valuation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.