Peregrine Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The main department of described VC is located in the Or Yehuda. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
This organization was formed by Boaz Lifschitz, Eyal Lifschitz. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Peregrine Ventures, startups are often financed by Accelmed, Elron Electronic Industries, Access Medical Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pitango Venture Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Elron Electronic Industries. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Three Arch Partners, Pitango Venture Capital, ONSET Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media Marketing, Network Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CartiHeal, VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Kailight Photonics.
The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Peregrine Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Bluepoint Partners||Daejeon, South Korea, Taejon-jikhalsi|
|GitHub||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gogreen Capital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Hangzhou Mien Touzi Hehuo Qiye (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Huaqiang Asset Management Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Insignia Capital Group||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Lionsgate||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Mohamad Moosa Abdulrahman Investment||-|
|NEWTIMING||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Octane Venture Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Planet A Ventures||Germany, Hamburg|
|Rare Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Softline Venture Partners||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Stage 1 Ventures||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Turner Investments||Berwyn, Pennsylvania, United States|
|ustwo||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$21M||21 Feb 2023||-|
|$25M||30 Nov 2022||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$18M||27 Jun 2022||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$41M||14 Feb 2022||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
Blue White Robotics
|$37M||23 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$40M||16 Aug 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$105M||07 Jul 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$46M||16 Jun 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$65M||14 Jun 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
– Israeli stroke therapy technology startup, BrainQ, today announced a $40m funding round led by Hanaco Ventures, along with Dexcel Pharma, and Peregrine Ventures.
– The funding will be used to support a multicenter pivotal trial for its groundbreaking technology for ischemic stroke survivors in selected US hospitals.
– This year, BrainQ received FDA Breakthrough Device Designation allowing the company to work closely with the FDA to expedite development plans and premarket clearance, with access to the new Medicare Coverage of Innovative Technology pathway.
– Ribon Therapeutics announced the closing of a $65m financing.
– The financing was led by Deerfield Management and U.S. Venture Partners, with support from new investors Avego BioScience Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Monashee Investment Management and Peregrine Ventures, along with existing investors AbbVie Ventures, Bristol Myers Squibb, Euclidean Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Novartis Venture Fund, Osage University Partners, Takeda Ventures and The Column Group.
– Ribon will use the proceeds to support the clinical development of its novel precision medicine candidates.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.