The main department of described VC is located in the New Brunswick. The company was established in North America in United States. Johnson & Johnson Innovation appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Johnson & Johnson Innovation works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Johnson & Johnson Innovation is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Johnson & Johnson Innovation, startups are often financed by Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, Novartis Venture Fund, Sanderling Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novartis Venture Fund, Pfizer Venture Investments, ARCH Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovate UK, W.L. Gore & Associates, Vertex Ventures HC.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbon3D, Merus, Fusion Pharmaceuticals. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|$7M||13 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$31M||07 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|26 May 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||18 May 2022||North Carolina, United States|
|12 May 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$50K||10 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$59M||22 Jun 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
On Target Laboratories
|$21M||24 Mar 2021||Illinois, United States|
|$88M||05 Jan 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Iterative Scopes closed a $30m Series A financing.
– The round was led by new investor Obvious Ventures, with participation from Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, the venture capital firms Breyer Capital and Seae Ventures, as well as a number of leaders in healthcare, including Lee Shapiro, Zach Weinberg and Nat Turner.
– The funds will be used to further develop the company’s core algorithmic innovations and to advance its growing life sciences businesses.
– The company is building a powerful set of proprietary artificial intelligence (AI)-driven computational tools to identify appropriate treatments and guide clinical trials for patients suffering from gastrointestinal diseases.
– Ribon Therapeutics announced the closing of a $65m financing.
– The financing was led by Deerfield Management and U.S. Venture Partners, with support from new investors Avego BioScience Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Monashee Investment Management and Peregrine Ventures, along with existing investors AbbVie Ventures, Bristol Myers Squibb, Euclidean Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Novartis Venture Fund, Osage University Partners, Takeda Ventures and The Column Group.
– Ribon will use the proceeds to support the clinical development of its novel precision medicine candidates.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.