Panoramic Growth Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Panoramic Growth Equity, startups are often financed by Scottish Investment Bank, Braveheart Investment Group, Bank of Scotland Equity Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Smedvig Capital, JMI Equity, Elderstreet Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Smedvig Capital, Sarah Cannon, JMI Equity.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Panoramic Growth Equity works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food Delivery, Marketing. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Concorde Solutions, Edesix, Captify.
The fund was created by David Wilson, Malcolm Kpedekpo, Stephen Campbell. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|4M||14 Jul 2017||United States, New York|
|2M||28 Apr 2014||United States, " United States"}|
|1M||15 Jul 2013||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||24 Nov 2011||United States, " United States"}|
|1M||01 Sep 2011||United Kingdom, Preston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.