In 2002 was created Bridges Fund Management, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
Opposing the other organizations, this Bridges Fund Management works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Bridges Fund Management, startups are often financed by Triodos Investment Management, Oxford Technology Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Okapi Venture Capital, McKesson Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, Juno Capital Partners, True Ventures.
The current fund was established by Michele Giddens, Philip Newborough, Ronald Cohen. The overall number of key employees were 16.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Call Britannia, SealSkinz, Unforgettable.org. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Charity, Health Care. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||21 Feb 2018||England|
The Ethical Housing Company
|01 Jan 2018||England|
|$13M||17 Nov 2017||Cardiff, United Kingdom, Wales|
|$3M||02 May 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||05 Oct 2016||United Kingdom, England|
|$2M||17 Jul 2015||United Kingdom, England|
The Hub pharmacy
|01 Jun 2015||United Kingdom, England|
Springboard After School
|06 May 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Apr 2015||Wolverhampton|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.