PALgenesis appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by James Haft. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the PALgenesis, startups are often financed by Techstars, VTF Capital, Techstars Seattle Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, VTF Capital, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, Start-Up Chile, Techstars Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, CRM. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LaunchKey.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this PALgenesis performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|BWG Ventures, LLC (Florida)||Florida, Miami, United States|
|First In Ventures||-|
|First Seafront Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Fossar Markets||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Gresham House||England, London, United Kingdom|
|HealthX Ventures||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|Hongfu Ruiying||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Mitacs||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Moonwhale Ventures||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|Nihon Kotsu||Chiyoda, Japan|
|OLMA Private Equity Fund||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Pacific Systems Control Technology||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|Pendal Group||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Phunware||Austin, Texas, United States|
|SCP Vitalife Partners||Pennsylvania, United States, Wayne|
|Scytl||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|WSR Capital||Colorado, Highlands Ranch, United States|
|01 Jan 2015||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$3M||24 Nov 2014||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$630K||01 Mar 2014||New York, United States|
|$800K||14 Jan 2014||California, United States|
|$1M||21 May 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|07 Feb 2012||New York, United States|
|$1M||10 Dec 2011||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$650K||18 Oct 2011||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||13 Oct 2011||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.