Our Innovation Fund, LP is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in Australia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney.
The fund was created by David Shein, Geoff Levy AO, Jerry Stesel. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EFTsure, Kasada, Assignar. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Security. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Our Innovation Fund, LP, startups are often financed by Transition Level Investments, Swarth Group, January Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venmo, UST Global, Tola Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greycroft, Y Combinator, Venmo.
Funds with similar focus
|BV Capital Partners||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|DMG Entertainment||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Ford Allen||Florida, Miami Beach, United States|
|Gira||Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Radevormwald|
|Gongyinglian Chanye Fazhan Jijin||China, Henan, Henan|
|Guangdong Hengjian Venture Capital||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Hightower||New York, New York, United States|
|JD Finance||China, Jingdong, Yunnan|
|Paradigm Ventures||California, Palos Verdes Estates, United States|
|Pavonis Group||Stafford, Texas, United States|
|QingCong Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Richmond View Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|SEA Ventures||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Seewo College||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|The Yoshida Group||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Triad Media Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Zhejiang Merit Interactive Network Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$5M||20 Jul 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|01 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$1M||01 Sep 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$17M||09 Jul 2020||Tel Aviv District|
|$40M||18 May 2020||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
|$1M||18 Aug 2019||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$2M||06 Aug 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$3M||03 Jul 2019||Australia, Victoria|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.