The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shenzhen. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Oriental Fortune Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. This Oriental Fortune Capital works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jiuxian, Dada, Tuya. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Marketing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Oriental Fortune Capital, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, China Growth Capital, Sequoia Capital China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shenzhen Guozhong Venture Capital Management, Shenzhen Capital Group, Sequoia Capital China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, ZhenFund, TAL Education Group.
|35M||19 Apr 2021|
|30M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|17 Dec 2020|
|15M||04 Dec 2020|
|22M||29 Oct 2020||China, Dongcheng District|
|41M||28 Oct 2020||China, Huizhou|
|21M||04 May 2020||China, Futian District|
|278M||29 Apr 2020|
|3M||19 Jan 2020||China, Xuanwu District|
– Raythink, a Shenzhen, China-based in-vehicle AR display technology company, raised an undisclosed amount in Series A funding. – The round – of tens of millions of yuan – was led by Plum Ventures with participation Qianhai FOF, Weed Ventures, Oriental Fortune Capital. – The company intends to use the funds for a rail transit laboratory, HUD (heads-up display) mass production and automotive-grade certification. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.