Alpha JWC Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Jakarta Pusat. The company was established in Asia in Indonesia.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Alpha JWC Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Chandra Tjan, Jefrey Joe, Will Ongkowidjaja. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Alpha JWC Ventures, startups are often financed by Jungle Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, GMO VenturePartners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Gate Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia, Insignia Ventures Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Openspace Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kredivo, Carro, Spacemob. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Payments, Lending.
|19 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||22 Nov 2016||United States, San Jose|
|8M||06 Dec 2019||Indonesia, Bandung|
|25M||23 Oct 2018||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|11M||21 May 2020||Indonesia, Bandung|
|27 Jan 2016||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|17 Apr 2015||United States, San Jose|
|05 Oct 2018||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|25 Jan 2016||United States, San Jose|
|08 Aug 2018||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.