DILA Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The main department of described VC is located in the Mexico City. The venture was found in North America in Mexico.
The current fund was established by Alejandro Diez Barroso. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the DILA Capital, startups are often financed by Angel Ventures, Mountain Nazca, VARIV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Angel Ventures, Mountain Nazca, VARIV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Angel Ventures, Mountain Nazca, Google Launchpad Accelerator.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Mexico. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kinedu, Dvdendo, Crehana. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Learning, Fashion.
This DILA Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$70M||05 Aug 2021||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$9M||08 Jul 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$25M||24 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 May 2020||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$9M||20 Jan 2020||Catalonia|
Resuelve tu Deuda
|$22M||13 Jan 2020||Mexico|
|11 Jan 2020||Mexico|
|$10M||24 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150K||19 Aug 2019||Mexico|
– Incode is a San Francisco, CA-based identity verification and authentication platform for enterprises.
– The company raised $25M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by DN Capital and 3L Capital, with participation from Framework Ventures, Walter Ventures, FJ Labs, and DILA Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale its technology as well as accelerate growth in North America and Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.