Funds with similar focus
|$7M||23 Aug 2021||Chile, Santiago|
|$3M||20 Aug 2021|
|$7M||13 Jul 2021||United States, Miami|
Food For the Future
|$4M||17 Jun 2021||Chile, Talca|
|$3M||16 Apr 2021||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|$2M||15 Apr 2021||Chile, " Chile"}|
|$4M||01 Mar 2021||Chile, " Chile"}|
|$2M||01 Nov 2020||Chile, " Chile"}|
|$2M||01 Oct 2020||Chile, Las Condes|
– WherEX is a Santiago, Chile-based e-sourcing company.
– The company raised $7M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kayyak Ventures with participation from FJ Labs, Jaguar Ventures and Tuesday Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding to LatAm and the US market.
– Marco Financial, a trade finance company, raised $7m in seed funding and $75m in a credit facility.
– The round was led by Arcadia Funds and Kayyak Ventures, and backed by Village Global VC, Flexport Ventures, Tresalia Capital, 342 Capital, Struck Capital, Antler LLC, Antler Elevate, Florida Funders, Fox Ventures and Arpegio – Venture Capital.
– The company plans to increase its credit line to $100m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.