Motus Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Redwood City. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quanergy Systems, Sensibo, Locomation. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Transportation, Consumer Electronics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Motus Ventures, startups are often financed by Reshape, letters Capital, Wicklow Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Reshape, Western Technology Investment, VGO Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reshape, Wicklow Capital, TSVC.
The typical startup value when the investment from Motus Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Motus Ventures performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The fund was created by Robert Seidl. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Bosheng Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Clearwater Capital Partners LLC||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Hunt Private Equity Group||-|
|Qianbao.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|St Helen's Private Equity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Waddell & Reed||Kansas, Overland Park, United States|
|Xcelthera Inc||California, San Diego, United States|
|$7M||22 Jul 2021||Pasadena, California, United States|
|09 Apr 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|22 Dec 2018||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||05 Oct 2018||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$10M||27 Apr 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||05 Sep 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$2M||12 Jul 2017||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$90M||22 Aug 2016||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$4M||15 Jul 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.