Moore Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1986. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Louis Bacon. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Katerra, Luminar, NuVox. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Internet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Moore Capital, startups are often financed by Idealab, Weston Presidio Capital, Slifer Designs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Idealab, Mellon Ventures, Richland Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Idealab, Nimes Capital, Mellon Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. Opposing the other organizations, this Moore Capital works on 7 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Moore Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|08 Sep 2022||-|
IMMO Investment Technologies
|$75M||11 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$213M||23 Feb 2022||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$310M||19 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||26 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||14 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||13 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
SIGA OT Solutions
|$8M||09 Aug 2021||Beersheba, South District, Israel|
|$200M||20 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Peach Finance raised $20m in Series A funding.
– Canapi Ventures led the round with participation from existing and new investors, SciFi VC, Caffeinated Capital, Nyca Partners and Moore Specialty Credit.
– The funding will support Peach’s continued expansion within the massive and growing loan management and servicing market, including through new credit product launches, customer growth initiatives and increased hiring.
Peach is the first all-in-one SaaS platform addressing the full range of evolving needs of fintech companies and established financial institutions like banks and credit unions through its loan management, servicing and Compliance Guard™ product offerings.
– Peach’s third-generation system places an emphasis on maximum configurability and superior borrower and customer service experiences, features that are increasingly demanded by digital lenders and expected by today’s consumers.
– Israeli cybersecurity startup Siga OT Solutions raised $8.1m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by PureTerra Ventures, with investment from Israeli venture fund SIBF, Moore Capital and Phoenix Contact.
– The company plans to use the funding to accelerate its sales and strategic collaborations internationally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.