MentorTech Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Philadelphia.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jet.com, Warby Parker, Moseo. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Travel Agency, Social Media. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the MentorTech Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, First Round Capital, BBG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, First Round Capital, Robin Hood Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, First Round Capital, Safeguard Scientifics.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from MentorTech Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this MentorTech Ventures performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|4S Bay Partners||Highland Park, Illinois, United States|
|AKN Technology Bhd||Norway, Ostfold, Viken|
|Awa Paper & Technological Company||Japan, Tokushima, Tokushima Prefecture|
|Lassonde||Canada, Quebec, Rougemont|
|Mayi Tianshi||Changning, China, Shanghai|
|Ruffena Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Taiyou Chuangtou||China, Zhejiang, Zhuji|
|$16M||18 Jun 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||13 Apr 2017||New York, United States|
|$7M||02 Mar 2016||New York, United States|
|$27M||02 Feb 2016||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$7M||03 Mar 2015||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$140M||11 Feb 2015||-|
|$55M||29 Jul 2014||-|
|$8M||06 Jun 2014||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$10M||07 Apr 2014||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.