This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Lytical Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The main office of this VC is situated in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Along with Lytical Ventures, start-ups are often financed by e.ventures, TA Capital, Mercury Fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are StoneMill Ventures, TDF Ventures, Sorenson Ventures.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Graylog, TrueFort, NS8 are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Cyber Security, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Lytical Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: lyticalventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.