In 2009 was created Lundbeckfonden Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Copenhagen. The company was established in Europe in Denmark.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Lundbeckfonden Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, SR One, TPG Biotech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pfizer Venture Investments, Seventure Partners, OUP (Osage University Partners). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OUP (Osage University Partners), New Enterprise Associates, SR One.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DBV Technologies, SNIPR Biome, Cydan Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Therapeutics.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Lundbeckfonden Ventures performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||09 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||22 Mar 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$85M||07 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
|$95M||09 Dec 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$37M||08 Jul 2020||Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands|
|$53M||19 May 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$9M||12 May 2020||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$65M||26 Jun 2019||Palma De Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain|
|$50M||20 May 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
– Aura Biosciences closed an oversubscribed $80m financing.
– The financing was led by Matrix Capital Management and Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company) with participation from new investors, including Rock Springs Capital, Adage Capital Management LP and Velosity Capital.
– Existing investors Medicxi, Advent Life Sciences, Lundbeckfonden Ventures, Arix Bioscience, Chiesi Ventures, Ysios Capital and Columbus Venture Partners also participated in the round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.