Nordic Microfinance Initiative
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Nordic Microfinance Initiative was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in Europe, Norway. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Oslo.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Retail, Banking. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Satin Creditcare Network, Utkarsh Micro Finance, Svasti Microfinance. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. Also, a start-up has to be aged 16-20 years to expect investment from this fund.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2015. In comparison with other funds, Nordic Microfinance Initiative makes 19 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 50 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2014. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from Nordic Microfinance Initiative, start-ups are often funded by International Finance Corporation, Aavishkaar Venture Capital, Stakeboat Capital. The fund often co-invests with Aavishkaar Venture Capital, International Finance Corporation, Kayenne Ventures, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by International Finance Corporation, Aavishkaar Venture Capital, SBI Ven Capital, out of 2 investors from our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: arctic.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
40.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.