Funds with similar focus
|Main Capital Partners||The Netherlands, The Hague|
|Freshpoint||United States, Maitland|
|Antfactory||United Kingdom, London|
|Giunti Editore spa||-|
|Greenriver Investment||China, Pudong|
|Shanghai Zhiyi Investment Management||China, Beijing|
|HERE Technologies Chicago||United States, Chicago|
|Alcentra Capital Corporation||United States, New York|
|Giunti Editore spa||-|
|$2M||24 Aug 2021|
|$3M||29 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$113M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$80M||22 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$40M||16 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$4M||14 Jan 2021||United States, Louisville|
|01 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
– Infinite Canvas is a talent management company and game publisher for the metaverse.
– The company raised $2.8m in pre-seed funding.
– Investors include Lightshed Venture Partners, BITKRAFT Ventures, Day One Ventures, Crossbeam and Emerson Collective.
– The company has partnered with some big names in Roblox, including RussoPlays, DeeterPlays, Sabrina and DJ Monopoli from Terabrite Games, as well as a handful of other Roblox developers, Fortnite map makers and streamers who, combined, reach more than 4.5 million subscribers.
– For the team, this nascent era of user-generated gaming content looks a lot like another now-ubiquitous creator platform once did.
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services.
– Company announced $113m Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and Samsung Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to establish Genvid Entertainment LLC, a new publishing subsidiary dedicated to producing Massive Interactive Live Events.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.