The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Herzliya.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vi Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Fitness. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Joy Ventures, startups are often financed by World Trade Ventures (WTV), Wellborn Ventures, Triventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellborn Ventures, Triventures, Tencent Holdings.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|South Central Ventures||Serbia, Belgrade|
|Vayner/RSE||United States, New York|
|Accelerate Ventures||United States, Springville|
|Tullis Health Investors||United States, Stamford|
|SES S.A.||Luxembourg, Betzdorf|
|Smurfit Kappa||Ireland, Dublin|
|Viking Capital||China, Beijing|
|GAT Investments||Zimbabwe, Harare|
|Gezhi Asset Management||China, Shenzhen|
|Tianjin Tianbao Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong|
|Yuhang Jinkong||China, Hangzhou|
|Peter Cremer Holding||Germany, Hamburg|
|Shanghai Zhonglai||China, Shanghai|
|River City Internet Group||-|
|DayCon||United States, Upper Marlboro|
|Shenzhen Wangyu||China, Shenzhen|
|Gezhi Asset Management||-|
|Atrum||United Kingdom, London|
|Electron Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|$3M||02 Mar 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|03 Dec 2020||United States, Boston|
|01 Nov 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$20M||03 Jan 2018||United States, New York|
|01 Jan 2018||Israel, " Israel"}|
– Reflect Innovation, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based startup, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Joy Ventures with participation from private investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate mass production and hire for key roles ahead of the Orb’s e-commerce launch in late 2021.
– Reflect Innovation creates biofeedback devices to improve users’ wellbeing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.