JK&B Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2003. Opposing the other organizations, this JK&B Capital works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2006. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from JK&B Capital is 50-100 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the JK&B Capital, startups are often financed by Goldman Sachs, Labrador Ventures, Star Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovacom, Goldman Sachs, Star Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovacom, HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Goldman Sachs.
The current fund was established by David Kronfeld, George Spencer. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Splunk, Onix Microsystems, Aperto Networks. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Network Security.
|90M||24 Jul 2000||United States, Boca Raton|
|2M||02 Feb 2012||United States, Andover|
|01 Mar 2002||United States, San Jose|
|2M||01 Oct 2009||United States, San Diego|
|15M||11 Sep 2007||United States, Redwood City|
|15M||12 Nov 2012||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|39M||07 Jan 2019||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|95M||06 Aug 2001||United States, Tucson|
|8M||02 Jun 2009||United States, Andover|
|17M||23 Jun 1999||United States, Boca Raton|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.