Investopad appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Gurgaon.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Investopad, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Rohit Bansal, RiverPark Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Jaspreet Bindra, Maninder Gulati, Amit Ranjan. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Highway, Y Combinator, SoftBank Investment Advisers.
The current fund was established by Arjun Malhotra, Rohan Malhotra. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Paytm, Katerra, HyperTrack. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Advertising, Internet of Things. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
This Investopad works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|AGA Tech Invest LLC||-|
|Skyline Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|TAL Investment Counsel||Canada, Vancouver|
|Lilly Ventures||United States, Indianapolis|
|Asia Global Crossing||-|
|KCA INVESTMENT||China, Dalian|
|Shanghai Junbao Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Guizhou Kefengtou||China, Guizhou|
|Tsuzuki Denki||Japan, Akiruno|
|SPORTS NIPPON NEWSPAPERS||Japan, Koto|
|Networks of Centres of Excellence||Canada, Ottawa|
|Tianjin Yahui Mingze Asset Management||China, Guangdong|
|Mammoth with ThinkHR||-|
|R-Cubed Capital Partners||-|
|Galt Asset Management||United States, Huntington|
|$1M||10 Apr 2018||India, Mumbai|
|$27M||27 Dec 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||06 Feb 2017||United States, San Francisco|
Blink (previously Witworks)
|25 Aug 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|$200K||23 Aug 2016||India, New Delhi|
|$240K||17 Mar 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|$180K||01 Mar 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|07 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
|02 Jun 2015||India, Bengaluru|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.